- Embedded Flash microcontrollers based on the high-performance 8-bit 8051 and 32-bit RISC core.
- Features a Multiplication and Division Unit (MDU), which supports fast 32-bit division, 16-bit multiplication and shift.
- The high-performance 32-bit RISC core microcontroller features DSP instruction set up to 180 DSP MIPS.
- Peripheral set includes full duplex UARTs, Timers, I2C bus controller, SPI, ADC, DAC, RTC, PWM, PCA, watchdog, I/O ports, analog comparators, PGA, etc.
- A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows low-power designs.
- Frequency range from 8MHz up to 125MHz (if implemented PLL) to enhance end-product performance.